WordCamp US 2017 Conference Venue
WordCamp US 2017 will be held at Music City Center, 201 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203. Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, Music City Center is home to a covered parking garage and is directly on several Nashville MTA bus routes.
Music City Center is able to boast its 2.1 million square foot presence in the heart of Nashville. With its downtown location, visitors find themselves just steps away from Nashville’s many offerings.
In addition to hosting events, Music City Center is the host to public artwork. The center represents over 50 artists and displays with over 100 pieces of eye-catching artwork. The art pieces include a mixture of paintings, suspended pieces, new media, mosaics, and light works that can be observed throughout the building.
Nashville is growing by leaps and bounds as a diverse city with many possibilities. Here are just some of the accolades Nashville has received in recent years:
- Nashville named WalletHub’s #1 best city for women-led businesses
- Nashville named the 2015 Destination of the Year by Travel and Leisure Magazine
- Nashville named 2011 Best Music Scene by Rolling Stone Magazine
- Nashville ranked within the top 10 on Cvent’s list of Top 50 Meeting Destinations in the United States. (August 2015)
- Nashville listed in Collaborate Magazine’s list of the Top 12 Foodie Cities for Meetings.
- Nashville named #3 Best Convention City in the 10 Best USA Today Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Nashville named in GreenBiz.com’s list of Top 10 U.S. Cities for Green Meetings in 2014.
Photo credit: Randy Hicks.
Contributing Writer: Eleasha Drew